Sunday 11 November 2012

Polaroid !

ehem *clears throat*
First as shown in the tittle,
TA-DAH!!
Le first polaroid cam! *confetti*


I cant believe myself that I'm finally updating quite frequently compared to those previous posts. haha. Oh wells, back to ze main point!
Actually, having a polaroid cam in my life is not a must.. :/ but after so many months or struggling, I ended up buying it. hahaha. Tbh, I kinda regret after walking out the shop. Whats done is done. There's nothing I can change now, so I'll just have to bear with it. While we were asking for the price and stuff, bubu and ashley were really amazed by the way I negotiate the price with the salesman. They both were like, our fate are on your hands now. Hahaha! At least I didn't let them down. (: We got it for a really good price! I guess it because I'm really soft hearted when it comes to price. When I saw it selling at a cheap price, I'd just buy it w/o even thinking rationally. == *Slaps myself* Oh wells, at least I had fun! ;D.

After buying the cam, we went to Kikyo Japanese Buffet for our din din! (: Crave for salmon satisfied! Thank god for having fresh salmon in the store today! But boo-hoo for not having any potato salad in the store! =( We had our dinner for 2 and a half hours! I seriously kinda feel bad for those customers who had to change their dinner spot due to the lack of space. Oh well, as they say, First Come First Serve! You're too late, so bye bye! hehe.

When I got home, Idk how boyfie found out that I've got a polaroid cam and I got 'nagged'. He's constantly telling me how irrational I am and stuff. Sigh, and there's nothing I can do now right? :(. I can hear that he's really pissed. But look on the bright side, he's helping me to save money! :D Not bad having a typical china ahpek as a boyfie right? ;D hypnotizing meself ==

That's all for now I guess,
PICTURE TIME 


HOLY MAMA SALMON *-*

Our Polaroid Cam (L > R: Bubu, Mine, Ashley)
and yes, those are stickers. We made our polaroid extraordinary! 

Picture of the night! 


I promise I'll try to update more frequent & not to spend so much money in a day anymore. Amitofo. May god bless me.
Toodles!  

Signing of,
Tracy 

Sorry baby, for being really irrational.. I promise you next time I won't be so reckless anymore. I'll consult you first. I know you're most probably angry because I nvr told you anything abt it before buying. Sorry. =(. Love you. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment