Tuesday 18 June 2013

Last Paper of Sem 1, 2013 !

Wheeee ! Finally I'm done with my finals for the first semester  ! Can't wait to hang out with my friends ! Wooo Hoooo ! I'm actually amazed that I could actually answer the papers. But I highly doubt that the quality of the answers are good tho. Hopefully I'll manage to pass everything :/. Oh and btw, I deferred my Consumer Behavior paper. That was the only paper I wasn't really prepared for. I tried to finish the questions but after calculating the marks, I doubt I could pass. So I had to defer it. Its better to defer than failing right ?

Oh wells. After deferring the paper, I only realize there are so many god damn procedures to do. Gg. I thought we only need a medical certificate. Who knows, we still need a letter from the doctor. Got to go back all the way to look for the doctor. Then realizes that the doctor wasn't working there anymore. WDH right ?! I'm only there two days ago. -_-" & the dumbass current doctor wouldn't write me a letter. Lansi. Just when I thought my life is doomed. Ww brought me to another clinic, asked the doctor to help. Thank god the doctor was good enough to spare me a letter. T-T. May god bless you Mr doctor.

I guess my luck wasn't that bad after all :] Ww's friend went to the northern part of Europe for vacation and I managed to ask him to buy me peppermint tea as a souvenir ! whee ~~ I've been craving for it since I last had it in US. Idk whether do they have it here tho. Oh wells. He brought back two boxes for me ! Tracy iz happy kid ! ;].

Taa-Dahhh ! Here's the preview of the tea ! I don't have the real box tho cause its too inconvenient for him to bring back, so he took em out. Haha. I had one cup once I get home. Loving the aroma . Probably because I love mint ? x]



Aights ! That's all for now ! Bye Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment