Thursday 16 February 2012

First Post!

:) Hi Everyone! If you're reading this probably you've been redirected to my new bloggie! yay ♥

Lets get this started! C:.
Recently there are loads of stuff happening in my life which I don't feel like mentioning them or saying them. so don't ask kay? hehe. Its just stuff have been pretty tough for me. Its like I'm reaching the down sloop of my life. Or maybe I'm just exaggerating. hahahas.

Oh well, when all those happen I realised that the decision is on me. Its me against the world or me against my heart. =/. But at the end of the day, it seems that I've against everything. Thanks to that hypocrite, my life is a total mess. :( But I believe/ hoping that everything will be alright as time goes by. :). Optimistic Tracy! Hope I'll keep staying this way. don't worry, he's here for me. :)

Hmm.. actually I don't have a specific reason changing to this blog its just probably I have the feeling of changing a new life and leaving everything behind? :). So yeah, the blog I'm gonna shut it down and I WILL TRY to update more. :D. Since I'm quite free nowadays. Class doesn't start until the 27th so yeah!

Nowadays, I'm watching loads of stuff! hahas. Animes and China Drama! I personally recommend "Blue Exorcist" It's an anime about demons and exorcist. The story line is GREAT! I manage to finish them in 3 days. Hahas. 25epis only. Additional with some specials and OVA. The specials are really loads of stupid scenes which are like 1.30mins? :P Other than that, I'm also watching "Guilty Crown" its still ongoing though. I have no idea how to explain it but its basically about the future was controlled by some organization and everyone were suffering from it together with some diseases and there's an underground organization that opposed it. Its really nice. And more importantly, everyone is soooo GOOD LOOKING! hahas ♥ :) While for the China Drama I believed you guys are familiar with it, 步步惊心.. so I wont brag much about it. :) So if anyone of you are free just free feel to watch these 'stuff' I've been watching to kill my time. :)

That's all for now I guess? Here are some posters of the Animes and Movies I mention. Feel free to ask me for the links.




Blue Exorcist

Guilty Crown


步步惊心

.

Sorry for the long post. xP. Everyone good luck and take care.





Signing off,
Tracy

I'll never forget what you did to me, but I'll never let you know I remember. >:] Don't underestimate me bitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment