Friday 24 February 2012

TIMETABLE D:

I've finally checked my timetable today. The reason I used the word checked not allocate is because few days ago, I've gt no internet access due to the payment of phone bill.. yes, my aunt forget to pay the bills. ehhe. -.-. So, I have no choice but to ask my friend to help me allocate the timetable since everyone's taking the same subject.. Might as well take the same tutorials together! Friends do everything together right? hehe ♥

This sem I'm retaking the subjects that I failed last sem D: + two other harder subjects.. SHIT. Hope I could pass everything with flying colors.. or non flying colors also can. roflmao. lame right? I know. .__.v Oh whatever la. I just don't want to disappoint people anymore include myself. During this few months of holiday, I've been doing a whole loads of thinking of my future.

Am I capable of studying?
Am I going the right way?
Am I doing what should I do?
Am I gonna regret what I'm doing?

Am I just gonna let people look down on me?
Should I continue? 
What am I suppose to do if I quit?
etc, etc, etc...



After all those thinking, I've come to my own conclusion that even myself dk how explain myself. lol. so yeah. hehe. Hope everything will go my way! :) Lawl. after all those thinking I felt I'm grown up now! HEHEHEHE. Lawl.

Forget all those crapping. So here comes my timetable!
Actually I'm quite satisfied with this timetable. No long time breaks.


Mon: Management (2 - 3.30pm) and Money & Capital Markets (4-5pm) Lectures. Yes, both lectures. gg. oh well, Sleeping time! hehehe

Tue: Money & Capital Market (8 - 9am) and Accounts (10.30 - 12pm) Tutorials.

Wed: Accounts (9.30 - 11am) and Business Law (12-2pm) Lectures. Both lectures again. -.-

Thur: Management (12 - 1.30pm) Tutorials

Fri: Business Law (11-12pm) Tutorials



Wanna date me? Check here first. Call me and book me xP
Until next time, Good Luck.


Signing off,
Tracy

P/s : I've changed my blog song to my current fav. Big Bang - Blue. I'm singing my blueeeess ♫♪♩


Haters will broadcast your failure, but whisper your success...

No comments:

Post a Comment